You know what they say, the way to someone’s heart is through their stomach. This Deepavali, please your guests with this easy-to-make Rava Ladoo recipe.
1 cup of sooji, rava or semolina
3/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of ghee (melted)
2 tablespoon of cashew nuts (chopped)
A pinch of cardamom powder (optional)
- Put 1 tablespoon of melted ghee on a heated pan and roast the chopped cashew nuts. Roast it for about 10-15 minutes with constant heat until golden brown. Allow it to cool completely.
- Dry roast sooji, rava or semolina on medium heat until it begin to smell good. Allow it to cool completely.
- Add sugar to blender along with cardamom powder (optional) and blend it to fine powder. Add cooled sooji, rava or semolina and blend it all together to fine powder.
- Transfer the dry mixture into a big mixing bowl and add melted ghee along with roasted chopped cashew.
- Stir and mix well.
- Roll it into a preferred size rava ladoo and it ready for serving.
The above recipe can make approximately 12-14 rava ladoo.